Changed your mind? Doesn’t suit you? That’s cool, it happens.
From time to time, you may purchase a product that doesn’t suit you or simply doesn’t fit.
To provide you with the best shopping experience, we offer you a 60-day FREE Returns Policy within Australia on products that are unused and in a saleable condition. In the unlikely event that you believe you have received a faulty item please read our Faulty Items section below.
To return your product and obtain a refund, please follow these simple steps;
- Please fill in this Returns Form and we will email you a postage label
- Please note that all products must be unworn and unwashed with tags intact for you to be able to return them
- Attach the label and return the item(s) to us in the same condition it was received and if possible with all packaging
- Once we receive your returned goods, we’ll send you an email informing you they have arrived safely. Our Returns Team will then inspect all returns within 2 business days to ensure they are in an undamaged condition
- Our Returns Team will then pass on details for all customer refunds to be processed as soon as possible, however, please allow an extra 2-10 days for the refund to appear on your credit card account to allow for bank processing
- You will receive your refund in the original form of payment
All products must be in an undamaged, unworn condition, with all labels and product swing tags attached for you to be able to return them. If returned goods do not meet these criteria, a refund will be declined and we will return the products to you.
Registered users can print the postage label, view Return Requests, and Status of each Return from My Account. Please ensure you are logged in when you request your Return.
Orders made with AfterPay and Paypal may not be exchanged in-store and must be returned online for a refund
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns regarding the delivery or returns of your purchase.
1800 RIDERS ONLINE (1800 743 665)
Unfortunately we are currently unable to process exchanges. If you would like to return an item, please follow the guidelines listed above and we will happily issue a refund so you can order the product in a different size!
By utilising Australia Post MyPost Safe Drop Service (‘Service’) you agree that:
You are aware of the risk of utilising the Service and agree that other delivery options were available to you at the time of order.
Australia Post will not obtain or require your signature on delivery of your parcel, and that it may leave parcels at your delivery address, either in the delivery location requested by you or some other safe location selected at Australia Post’s sole discretion, without obtaining a signature from any person; and, if your parcel is delivered in the manner described in paragraph above, the parcel will be deemed to have been delivered at the time the parcel is scanned as delivered and left at the delivery address.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage that may be suffered, as a result of any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, by or on behalf of Australia Post in relation to the loss or damage to any parcel, including, but not limited to:
- where it is left at the delivery address in any location as requested pursuant to this Service;
- where it is left at a delivery address in a manner that is inconsistent with the delivery instructions specified in the request for the Service; or
- where it is not left at the delivery address, and requires collection from a Post Office; except to the extent that such loss or damage as a direct result of our fraud or wilful misconduct
RETURN OF FAULTY GOODS
Quality is something that we aim to deliver in our denim innovation and we definitely never intend to produce denim that is anything below the normal standards. In the unlikely event that you believe you have received a faulty item please let us know! Contact us at email@example.com and one of our friendly team will do what they can to assist.